The Maryborough Martial Arts Centre has been servicing the Fraser Coast since 1986 and is one of the most innovative dojos in Australia. Owner and Head Instructor Kyoshi Brad Ross is a Professional Martial Arts Instructor holding ranks in Zen Do Kai Martial Arts, BJC Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with over 30 years training in the martial arts.
Co-Owner and Senior Instructor Kyoshi Bruce Maile is a Professional Martial Arts Instructor holding ranks in Zen Do Kai Martial Arts, BJC Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with over 25 years training in the martial arts.
To help make our students better people within our society and to guide them to better understand themselves.
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- Dojo – Provide a supportive environment where students are inspired to train hard
- Students – Challenge them to be better, support change and reject mediocrity
- Instructors – Lead by example, never say never, expect perfection
- Planet – Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
- Programs – Provide our students with cutting edge self-defence concepts
- Productivity – Be a highly effective, lean and fast moving organisation
Our Winning Culture
Our Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviours that will be required of us to make our Vision a reality
Live Our Values
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Loyalty: Support those that support you
- Trust: Be who you say you are
- Sincerity: Actions speak louder than words
- Benevolence: Show compassion
- Self-Control: Controlling self is choosing your destiny
- Etiquette: Manners are not negotiable
- Courage: To be the best you can be
- Justice: For all
- Quality: Never accept Mediocrity
Martial Arts main goal is for self defence – the defence of one’s self. In other words eat well, rest, exercise, meditate, be happy, surround yourself with like-minded people, live, breathe, relax and all the other things which help us to live a full and healthy life.
New and enriched lives can only be forged through hard consistent training with a clear and open mind. Never accept Mediocrity from yourself or those around you. Life is about choices.
Train Hard, Stay Safe
Hanshi Brad Ross
Lastly, thanks for taking the time to become better acquainted with our club; hopefully it will soon be YOUR club too.
Monday to Thursday 5:00pm to 8:00pm
9 Kelvin Grove Street, Tinana
Ph: 4123 3132 / 0401 509 949
GET STARTED TODAY!
Talk to us to see how we can help you become the best version of yourself!